Re: Re: Re: Re: auto trans prob

From: Christopher Spotts (c.spotts@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:20:10 EDT

That's what I figured, I'll just get the service and see if it fixes it.
The trans up shifts great, no problems, unfortuantely it likes to stay in
gear once it gets there. I noticed another thing today though. I think it
only does it when I get up into the highest gear. Maybe it's having trouble
with overdrive or unlocking the torque convertor?

-Chris