RE: Suggestions on GOOD FRONT SPEAKERS!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 10:52:27 EDT

You too huh? I lost the front passenger side about a month ago but haven't
had a chance to do anything with it. Does anyone know if it's possible to
separate the factory amp from the factory Infinity speakers and mount them
to aftermarket speakers? If I rememeber right, the front door speakers are
5.25" in a 98 CC. I would like to keep the factory amp as my hearing is too
degraded to tell much of a difference from good and great sound.

John