Re: Dakota is "truck of the week"

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 12:02:06 EDT

LOL! Thanks for the backup, Dakota! Some people can be soooooo critical!

I submitted before/after pics with/without body lift, wheels, tires. They
got a little confused with the info I think.

Anyway, thanks to those who complimented. It doesn't constitute a trophy
for the mantle or anything, but at least it's my truck up there and not some
Jap rig! hehehe

BTW ... thanks for the attack, John! Sheeeeeeeesh.

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI
http://shakin-notstirred.tripod.com