Re: Rear Sway Bar

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:48:40 EDT

Some trucks without the sway bar still have the mounts welded to the rear.
My 98 5.2 5spd Sport with a 9.25 rear is a case in point.

I'm do not believe the bar was available as an option, but do know it was a
standard item on Club clabs and R/Ts in 98. My truck has the tire and
handling package as well.

TonyC