cab wiring

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 18:39:19 EDT

i have a cab wiring harness from a 95 dak, now that i've wrecked my dak, i'm
think of putting the MPI 5.2 in a 70's A-body. I can wire up the engine no
prob what soever, but how do i go about wirng the interior harness into the
engine harness, it has that big plug that goes to the cab, I'd like a
diagram of the wiring in that, or what all the plugs are on the 95 inertior
harness, and then maybe i could put a gauge cluster and partial column out
of my wreck into the A-body. I think that motor would be way cooler in an
A-body, but thats only if i cant find another dak for the right price
-Aaron