WAS Dakota is "truck of the week" NOW sorry for confusion

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 20:53:47 EDT

THANKS! to all who commented, and if I knew this thread would have caused so
much controversy I would have thought twice about posting it!! hehehe ;o)

I guess it's my fault for submitting before/after pics to the site in the
first place.

Seeeee ya,

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI
http://shakin-notstirred.tripod.com

PS ...... shut up, Hop!! Cuz I know you're thinkin' up a smartass remark
RIGHT NOW! lmfao