Re: Foxwoods

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 22:18:47 EDT

Oh yeah! Forgot to post about that.... yeah, there's a lil hidden switch
under my dash around the lighter that triggers the lights on the bar when I
flick on my highbeams :o) Took me about an hour of crawling under the dash
and pushing and prodding, but I did figure it out...thanks for the
suggestions!

As for the site, yeah... I know nothing works on it ;o) I work two jobs,
and between that and working on the truck, my website for once has taken the
back seat. I'll post when everything's up though!

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com
   "Inanimate objects can be classified scientifically into three major
categories;
those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost."
                        ~ Russell Baker

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@home.com> wrote in message
> did you ever figure out those bar light's?
>
> also the links on your page for "rebel" , other rides, mods, ah hell all
the
> links are dead!!! : )
> Punch
> 1998 Dakota CC V6, Deep Amethyst, K&N Homebrew Intake,
> Gutter Guard Grills, Dynomax Cat Back Exhaust,
> Autolite 3923's.
> *In the near future: jet stage 2, billet TB, 180Dg. Thermo, energy
> suspension bushings,
> hotchkis sway bars.

Springfield,