TPS mod done....but have a question

From: Psychosis (psychosis@darkhawk.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 18:15:54 EDT

Ok, I did the TPS mod on my 1991 V8 Dak. Voltage at middle wire was 1.08
before doing anything. After i drilled out the bushings i could get it down
to .86 and no lower. After tightening i started truck and didn't touch gas
pedal like it said, let it run a minute then shut it off. I then started it
back after about 20 secs and drove it. I really couldn't tell much diff.
but heres the weird part. After i got back i shut the truck off, turned
switch to on and measured voltage again....it was back at 1.08!?!?! Now why
is the voltage back like it was because i know the sensor never moved. Any
ideas?

Psychosis