Re: group buy??? Denso plugs

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 20:15:12 EDT

If the group buy gets a going. I might be interested in a set for my
supercharged (air cooled alternator :) ) v6 dakota. at 8 bucks a pop times
6=48 bucks. I guess there would only need to be around 38 plugs sold total
for the "minimum purchase" to be hit. I'd be interested if it happens in a
month or so.
-Chuong

<<
I mentioned the "Denso Iridium plug thread" the owner of the auto supply
company I work for, and he offered special pricing on a group buy.

There is a min. $300.00 order from Denso, we will retail these plugs for
$11.95 ea. BUT I may get the price down to 8.00 ea. or lower IF I have
enough commitment to reach or excel the min. order req.

Even If you are just remotely interested in this, let me know how many you
would want. There is no commitment at this point, I just need some raw
numbers to give him.

We can also include double platinum and copper plugs in this too. Of
course, they would cost considerably less than the Iridiums.

Any questions comments or flames, email me off the list.

Paul (Boog)