Re: Re: I'm gonna be a daddy!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 20:31:16 EST

<snip> My wife just told me we're expecting our first child! Don't know if
it
will be boy/girl yet, but baby will arrive June 29. I hope it's a girl, but
 it'd be nice to raise a boy to be a mopar mechanic, to fix my DAK up for
me!
 Just hadda brag....LOL <snip>

Hey, Kevin!
Congrats on the future addition to the DML! Boy or girl, you're gonna have
your hands full, but either one is definitely worth it! The proudest moments
of my life were holding my newborn daughters!
They're 12 & 11(today), & next to the GF, they're my best friends (even tho
they live with their Mutha), AND - they both love the DAKSY & have gone to a
couple of the DML meets with Susan & me.
MOF, my (now) 11 year old, Sarah, in her graduation speech from 5th to 6th
grade, said that her main goal in life was to drive a Solar Yellow Dakota -
just like her Dad - when she grows up!
Good luck with the moooooood swings!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )