Re: Caddy Taillights

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 22:03:58 EST

Thanks for the info Chris. Sweet looking truck. I was behind a caddy in
traffic today, and saw that the reverse lights were not actually in the
taillight assembly, I figure I can put the reverse lights in my roll pan on
either side of the licence plate, we shaved the taillights on my friends 97
dakota, and he has yet to add reverse lights, thats a huge pain in the ass
if ya want to back up in the dark in a crowded parking lot;). I also
noticed the caddy had a red reflector on the rear quarters of the car, I
guess this is because you cant see the taillights from the side. How hard
was the wire'n job? Were you able just to splice everything in, or did
everything have to be changed? It will definitly be worth the work when I'm
done by the looks of your dak, so any problems ya ran into or advice ya coud
throw out would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport