97 Dakota Dash died...

From: ttroidl@bluefrognet.net
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 01:10:35 EST

I know I've asked before, but so far nobody has been able to help, I don't
want to annoy anyone with dup msgs, but in case someone missed it...

 My dash gauges all died, at first they would just blink out for short
times, and the air bag lite would come on, but now they are totally dead!
No speedo or anything, Guages would be nice especially since I just rebuilt
the engine 2 weeks ago and really would like to know vital info so I don't
blow it...

 Dealer was no help, just gave part # for new dash module $200, Anyone know
if there is any info in the factory manual on the dash? or anywhere else? I
could probably fix it if I had some Idea what to look for!

Thanks for any help...

--
Tony.

97 dakota sport 5 speed 2.5