Re: since when did Dodge release a 290 hp R/T

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 14:04:57 EST

What I like is the mismatched headlight covers. Is it
winking at me or something? No offense, but some of
those things on that truck look so out of place.
Running boards? And the custom interior with the
woodgrain? I just don't think that it looks good on
that truck.

Later,
G.~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597219856&r=0&t=0