WARNING! was: VOTE: Does Bernd ever sleep ?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:13:07 EST

It may surprise everyone, but Bernd is not totally human...... Bernd is
actually the world's first human/supercomputer hybrid. Therefore, he is able
to respond to all e-mail instantly, even while the human side sleeps. He
also monitors all e-mail and electronics transmissions constantly and his
knowledge grows at an exponential rate! SOON HE WILL BE STRONG ENOUGH TO
TAKE OVER THE WORLD! AHHHH! SAVE YOURSELVES! THE END IS NEAR!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)