Re: Caddy Taillights

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 18:44:11 EST

>>. I'm filling in the stakepockets, and going to put in some caddy
lights. I found a place that sells the taillight fillers, so I just need to
get the wireing, buckets, and actually lights. My question is, will this be
legal?<<

Depends on the state really. In Va. you can use ANY taillight that is DOT
approved... so putting Pinto taillights in your LeBaron is perfectly legal
as long as the inspector and/or cops can see the DOT mumbo-jumbo on there. I
was "this close" to doin' caddy lights.... then I saw a bunch of
cookie-cutter chevys with em' and changed my mind. I think using a taillight
from a Toronado would be tight, for those of you out there who have money =)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"