Dakotafest Classic 2002...what is a fair price?

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 10:45:10 EST

Attention all interested in Dakotafest Classic 2002 here in Madison,Wi next
April.I am planning on having the following:

Cookout: Burgers,Brats,& Chicken
              Beer & Soda

Events: East Wash Cruise
              Dakota Truck show
              Scavenger Hunt (proposed)
              Friday Night get-together
              Visiting the Dodge Dealer(in town)

               (still working on some other things)

I have reserved the park.This cost me $79.13.The eats & refreshments will
cost too.

I would appreciate YOUR FEEDBACK as soon as possible.I intend on having the
"event brochure" finished by next week.Please let me know what u think a
decent price would be.

I will also make a post later today,on the official motel.
Right now,it looks like about $69 a night,which would include a Continental
Breakfast & a Pool.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake.V8 throttle body coming
later.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"