RE: My police pursuit.

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 14:53:17 EST

Sweet story!! I had an experience similar to yours a few years ago. A good
friend is an officer and one night during his shift, I did a ride-along. I
rode in the car with him all night! Unfortunately it was very quite, but we
did have a couple adrenaline rushes!! It's a tough job, being the target and
all. Everyone is against them instead of on their side. They have my full
respect and support! Let us know the outcome :)

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU