RE: ohio meet in 2002 !

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 20:19:22 EST

oh yea....we are going to have the Ohio meet again...not sure what date yet
but sometime in may (remember you missed it... :) )
The one you are talking about in August was the Mopar Nationals. And you
missed that too! and Jon Steiger made it from NY! boy I hope you can make
at least one next year...

to keep an eye out for more info go to...
http://go.to/ohiomeet