Re: CALENDAR VOTING..My pics got ripped off!

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 22:14:39 EST

I work in a mail room.... and let me tell you, Priority is treated the SAME
WAY as regular old US parcel post mail. So unless you want to make it look
important, save your stamps. As for the pics, that definately sucks, but
I've seen it happen way too many times... and oddly enough the USPS seems to
have no qualms about delivering empty envelopes....

~ lora

DakotaRebel
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/RebelNH1.jpg
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethest. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers

""Kevin DeGarmo"" <blizzzzard69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> DAYUMMM! I guess Priority Mail ain't what it used to be, eh?
>
> Kevin DeGarmo
> Jackson, MI
> http://shakin-notstirred.tripod.com

Tonneau