Stumble and bounce at 50 MPH on 1999 5.2l

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 09:27:21 EST

Now that I've given up on the Dodge Dealer, I've managed to correct some of
the problems with my '99 5.2l, 4x4, Auto...

Mopar Performance PCM - Returned pre Dodge reflash performance and then
some!
TPS - Fixed cruise control 300 rpm surging.

I still have the ping which I may try an aftermarket ignition system as
suggested by a DML member.

But I also still have the 50 MPH stumble. One DML member suggested replacing
the MAP sensor to cure this. It's a $95.00 part which is just a tad over my
"throw it in anyway" price threshhold. Anyone got any other evidence of a
MAP sensor fixing a 50 MPH/1000-1200 RPM stumble?

thanks!

RIck