computer reading

From: Adam Spellman (aspellman@newshour.org)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 11:12:05 EST

can anyone help me out? after having my '00 QC AUTO 4X4 in the shop for
fluid changes all around as well as changing the air filter and pcv, the
dodge guys somehow screwed up my computer which is making the dak stall out
at stop signs / red lights and when i throw it in reverse. i've taken it
back once and they reflashed it, but the problem is still there, just not as
frequent. now it's back in shop where they're taking another look at it.
question - how do i read the computer on the dash? can someone walk me thru
the instructions? btw, what did they do to cause this? i thought the
computer would reset itself. thanx, adam