Engine is done

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 21:46:40 EST

Hey everybody,
    My 318 is now done at the machine shop and I'm starting a list of
everything else I need for my swap. Right now I have the 95 Dakota reg cab
short box 3.9L A/T with overdrive. What will I need to drop in the 318?
I know I'll need a computer and wiring harness. I believe that it'll use
the same engine mounts and trans. What kind of cooling fan and shroud do I
need? I'd like to get an electric fan but I don't know where to start.
Will my radiator be sufficient for the V-8 or will I need to get a bigger
one? I'm pretty sure that I'll need new radiator hoses, and thermostat.
Are all of the sensors on the 3.9 the same as the 5.2 or will I have to buy
new ones? Is there a performance computer for Gen II daks or will I have to
get a stock one and reprogram it?

        Any experience you have to share is appreciated
        Geoff geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com