Re: Re: suspension squeak

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 23:30:33 EST

my lower control arm bushings on the passenger side on my r/t are squeaking
extremely bad. its driving me crazy. took it to the dealership and they
said it was the spring boot from lowering the truck. haha. its the lower
control arm bushings. i've tried white lithium grease in the aerosol can
and wd-40 which fixed it for about a week. seems like this is a big problem.
lets get rid of this prob. bernd, u know of any super lubes????