RE: Cervini hood

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 23:45:17 EST

Yeah I'm doing fine, except for the pain I'm feeling
as I look at the dent in the front bumper! I got the
truck slowed down, probably less that 20mph, but there
just wasn't enough real estate to get it stopped all
all the way. This sounds like a good reason to do some
brake upgrades also :-) Powerslots maybe?

You gotta hate it when people pull out in front of
you.

Brad K.

>Don't know anything about the hood, but I'm sorry to
>hear about your Dak.
>Are you okay?
>
>--
>Chuck Robbins
>'99 Dakota Sport
>www.intense99dak.com
>

> Anyone on the list have one of the hood's from
> Cervini's? How was the fit/quality?
>
> I had a lady pull out in front of my Dak today. The
> bumper was pushed in a couple of inches and the
grill