*Special Group Buy*

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 17:52:26 EST

I have a very limited group buy going right now on the
RTML, and would like to offer it to the DML.

I have a limited production run of F&B Billet TBs, 50mm
only, with Purple Blades. Each TB will be numbered, with
production to be less than 20 or so. I am selling these
TBs, with a set of Crower 1.6 or 1.7 Roller Rocker arms,
complete with longer push rods & guide plates, and a Crower
ball cap..

$980 shipped. I need only 5 orders to make this happen.
Currently we have 2, and can handle a max of 25.

This offer is open until Nov. 9th

Sam

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com