FOG lights mod....

From: Clinton O Holter (coholter@west.raytheon.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 18:25:45 EST

The "posting from a.a.d.t." apparently does not apply to 2001 Daks.
The relay and schematics for the 2001 Dakota are different.

As someone replied to me on DodeDakots.com, I think the only way you can do
this
mod is to disconnect the line from the control module to the fog lamp relay
and put
in your own switch . . .

Reference my post on the General Topic of DodgeDakotas.com . . .