Re: 9.5:1 compression pistons

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 00:45:13 EST

Yes, its a custom grind comp cam. specs are 200/206 and 504/512 on the 112.
  I had the heads ported by krc performance, and home ported the intake jon
smith style =P. As long as when I get the motor apart the cylinders are in
good shape, I'm keeping the stock bore.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed