[FOR SALE] - Mopar Magnum 360 Parts from long block tear down - [FOR SALE]

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 14:06:14 EST

[FOR SALE]
I just bought a 360 long block from a junk yard, out of a 96 dak I believe.
Anyways, its for my 408 stroker project, and thus I no longer need the
crank, cam, rollers, oil pan, water pump, timing chain, timing gears,
pistons, rods, or any of it besides the raw core block.

What I have for sale that looks like its in good condition by my eye:
> stock 5.9 Cam
> stock 5.9 Crank
> stock 5.9 Water Pump
> stock 5.9 Oil Pan
> stock 5.9 Accessories bracket
> stock 5.9 Cam rollers
> stock 5.9 Piston arms/rods
and....
> I also have the 8 stock pistons, with 1 of them that looks a little
scraped up on one side, and the rings are not loose, they are pushed in and
stuck. They otherwise look fine, just carbon coted on top, no chips or
anything like that. 7/8 great, 1 questionable since I am no pro.

I am also willing to trade if you think you may have anything that I could
use in the rebuilding and buildup of a 408 stroker.

If you want or need any of this, let me know, I want to get it off my hands
on here over ebay, but that's next.

Thanks,
-geoff

[Start Signature]