Re: Re: Re: [FOR SALE] - Mopar Magnum 360 Parts from long block tear down - [FOR SALE]

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:57:05 EST

On the side of the 360/318 shortblocks there is a series of numbers
ending(if I remember correctly) with either a 318 or 360. When I bought the
used 360 shortblock and then the Mopar Magnum 360 shortblock, they both had
360 stamped on the side. When I pulled the 318 out of my truck, it had 318
stamped on the side.
Sam South
ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed