New Sneakers

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 18:27:44 EST

I finally broke down and bought four new BFG AT/ko sneakers to replace the
Goodyear's that came OEM... All I can report at this point is that they didn't
blow-up or come off on the ride home. With all the good things I've heard about
these skins I can't wait to get up in the soup when I go hunting the week after
next!

It seems silly to me but I have no doubt I'll be dreaming about 3-ply sidewalls
and deep, deep shoulder lugs tonight! ;-)
Tom

P.S. It seems to me that somewhere around 40 psi all around would be about
right for general highway/day-to-day road driving. Obviously I'll adjust for
off-road use, but I was wondering if this sounds right for on-road use to y'all
with these skins.