Spank While In Tow!!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 20:13:34 EST

Hehe, this was too good, getting on the I-5, with the Project Olds in
tow to East LA, I guess the dumb female in the Escort didn't wanna be
stuck behind a "slow moving" trailer, I saw her come around on my left,
and the lanes were coming together real quick, and I said "no way" and
punched it. With the Quick D intake howling and the Gibson exhaust
rumbling, the Streak's front end lifted up and I just powered my way to
the top, she had to back off to let me on (unless she wanted to tangle
with my trailer), and I was doing 65 at the top of the ramp :)
Altogether, there was about an extra 3500lbs in tow plus the 4880lbs of
Dak, plus me and my bud, about another 550lbs, geez, almost 8900lbs
gross, and still able to spank cars, I love the torque!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm