: Rear End Hopping UPDATE

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 22:32:43 EST

I think the new shocks did it, there isn't any wet roads around here yet
(it rained last week) but it does feel a bit tighter, and the locker
isn't as noticeable as it used to be. I hope this did it. I did notice
when I took off the old ones, the shock didn't extend out as fast as the
new ones did, almost like they were stuck in place, slowly extending
out. As soon as I cut the wire to the new ones, they shot out pretty
quick. Time will tell, will let y'all know if anything happens.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm