gotta vent

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:30:23 EST

dings...pings and dents....everytime I look at the dak...yet another to add
to the growing collection :(

Admittingly this is the first vehicle I have owned that I have invested so
much time and $$ to. The fact that it is also my daily driver in New England
doesn't help much...but when the majority of the damage is done by the
dealership.....man!

Total cost for repair would be about $100 I would imagine. Last time I had a
cracked headlight cover and scratch on the front fascia...was told that they
didn't do it...and that damage incurrred on thier lot is not
covered....since it was 'minor' damage....it wouldn't be worthwhile to go to
court :(

Well, recently I had the dak towed to the dealership. When I got it back,
part of a rear taillite cover was 'missing' and more scratches on the side
lens :( :(

again......probably ~$60 worth of damage...AGAIN...not worth the money it
would cost for legal expenses.

Sometimes I miss the days when I used to drive a piece of crap vehicle that
barely got me from point A to B. I could park wherever I wanted with no
"fear" of scratches and dents. Could leave it unlocked cause "who the heck
would want it :)............ahh those were the days.

.....venting now complete...Thank you