DACUDA parts for sale!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:36:29 EST

Hey all.

Next year will be turn in time for the DACUDA. Therefore, certain
non-stock parts will be available for swap for stock parts.
Specifically, the tonneau (sport tech with wing), Hurst short throw
shifter, Wings West body kit, BedRug (for standard liner). The interior
is not available at all. I could also have the MSD 6AL and Blaster SS
Coil (new in box) also. The headers will be removed (V8, manual style)
in swap for a stock exhaust manifold set up. The cat back system
stays. All parts will be only picked up in SoCal. NO SHIPPING, so
don't ask. I anticipate late December to start this process.

If you want the adapted Viper brake system, email me direct and we can
talk. That is a bit more complicated and also involves a wheel/tire
swap at the same time. I would be needing the stock
spindles/rotors/calipers and lines from a stock Dakota 2WD. The rear
stuff will already be off and also available as part of the swap. Email
me directly and off the list and make an offer.

Jim
jdharmon@earthlink.net