Re: Re: DACUDA parts for sale!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 22:59:53 EST

In the back of my mind, I'm just thinking.
-Viper brakes, huh?-
I have 18s that really show the rotor and caliper and viper brakes would be
BAD.....

Now.. if my truck could only "move" enough to need the brakes. hehe
-Chuong

PS. really, may I ask why "no shipping?"

<<i see it says no shipping, but what if i pay for it. do you need a set of
stock v8 manifolds? i have 2 sets sitton on the floor in my garage, but i
need headers. so i'll pay for shipping if you dont mind
-Aaron