MSD Bolt-in performance coil for Dodge?

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 20:36:29 EST

Just got this back from MSD and thought I would pass it along as an FYI for
us DML'rs.
I was thinking about the Accel coil (140021) but now I wonder if I should
wait for the MSD to come out.
Any thoughts? And Ron W. I know your going to say "Get the Blaster SS, why
would you want a coil in the stock location next to your exhaust manifolds?"
This is just my choice, but thanks for caring ;^)

Jay