Re: Chevy's Coil Over Plug Design.

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 20:25:59 EST

We have 3 of those things in my company. a 2000, a 2001 and a 2002. the 2001 is
a 4X4 the others are 4X2s. Terrible gas mileage or maybe my bosses drive too
fast. they all are governed at 98 mph. I wonder if the new larger replacement
for the S10 Blazer with the new 260 hp straight 6 is a better option for
performance and mileage if you like Chevys. Personally 2 of my bosses that
drove my 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8 liked the Jeep much better for
power, quieter ride and mileage is lots better on the Jeep.