Re: Re: Re: Hoosiers for sale...

From: Packed318@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 20:06:04 EST

In a message dated 11/06/2001 3:23:25 PM Central Standard Time,
coolva1@home.com writes:

After I got them, track season was over, and then the bogging started, so, I
never really got to use the potential of them.... but, I will say that I
can punch it from ~25 on the street on them, and they wont spin, (droping
back into 1st, and almost full boost) whereas the street tires will just
spin like i'm on ice...

Tim Berry - 97 CC SLT 318 4x2
13.504@101.91 w/ Powerdyne @ 8PSI
Vortech S-Trim 10PSI - Installed

Hey Tim are you going to make Cecil on the 17th? I hope so because it would
really be a good run between our trucks. Wayne