Re: Re: To flash or not to flash?

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 23:09:56 EST

I got mine flashed once... and it really honestly didnt appear to do
anything at all... so I dont knwo what to tell you... the guy told me "if
this flash doesnt fix the pinging, were going to need to flash it again" so
thats where things sit now

I need them to fix it again or whatever it takes to stop pinging... I dont
really care about performance TOO much... so long as it still soudns good..
I can work on putting performance parts on it to get the power up... but
mine makes a pinging noise at about 2500-3000 rpms running 89 (even 92) gas
and the common fixes for pings... I am guessing it may not be really pinging

Wes