RE: QC Stealth Box!!

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:26:57 EST

I had a set of these speakers in my first truck, they sounded allright.
Do you think they will fit behind the back seats.

>>> STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL 11/07/01 09:51 AM >>>
Check this out. I usually buy these and place new speakers in them. Usually
demo models or something is wrong but the price is great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1027014829&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=1005280266&indexURL=0&rd=1

On the same site you can find some subs at a demo discount (used)

If not then it is the usual Rockford 12" dual subs with two cone tweeters
box from the local exchange for 169.00.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA