Update: Parking Break

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 17:10:33 EST

Well... called the dealership today, talked to one of the service guys, and
I have to bring her in on Saturday to see if they need to order any parts
for me - then probably that Monday... depending on if they need to order
stuff ... I'll have to bring her to the shop to get things fixed. Plus
side, they are honoring it as part of my warranty regardless of what broke.
So I'll get the cosmetic end fixed, and then hopefully make the
functionality easier than having to fiddle with the thing. Looking at it
though, and where the plastic gave way... it shouldn't be too hard for me to
design a bit of an add on to reinforce the lever. I'll post again if I come
up with something :o)

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers