Re: Subject: RE: QC Stealth Box!!

From: Raspa 4x4 (raspa4x4@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 21:31:58 EST

Thats an extended cab, you can tell because the front seat belt anchors are
mounted to the seat on the QC. Also, if you look a the crutchfield pic, the
speaker takes advantage of the space under the seat on either side of the
center hump. If you look at my picture of the rear seat area in the QC, the
floor actually raises above the level of the center hump, eliminating the
space that the Crutchfield box would use. You get about 2" of space at the
front edge of the seat and it tapers down to 0" toward the rear of the seat.