Re: Shelby Dakota

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 02:03:13 EST

what are the specs on one of these?

thanks,
-geoff

----- Original Message -----
From: <hemi@charter.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>; <dakotart@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:28 AM
Subject: DML: Shelby Dakota

:
: I might be taking home Shelby Dakota #899 this weekend. I
: know some of you have them, so any insight on specific areas
: to double check would be greatly appreciated.
:
: Jack 3
:
: NO, I am not getting rid of the R/T! I have just always
: wanted a Shelby Dakota and I have the opportunity to trade
: for one in good shape.I want to eventuallyhave a nice Shelby
: Dakota, a Convertible Dakota, *and* my R/T.
:
: W Jack Hilton III
: Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
: www.DakotaRT.com