Re: Wiper Problem

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 12:31:50 EST

Ed,
When I was doing some interior work on my Dak, I got sick of hearing the
"tone" which sounds when the keys are in the ignition and the drivers door
is open....so I removed that fuse. Turns out that same fuse also controls
the 'int' part of the wiper control. When the fuse is removed, the wipers
still work in fast and normal speed...but the 'int' modes do not operate.
Wish I could tell ya "which" fuse, but it might warrant a check.