Re: Catalytic Converter warranty question

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:29:44 EST

If they are a 5 star then you need to complain to ma mopar about it. As to
the cat being under warranty but them wanting to charge for work. If the
part is still under warranty then you can get the part replaced for free but
you will have to pay for labor. However if the truck was still under
warranty then labor would be free too. Sucks. Had that problem once on my
car.