Re: Dakota SXT?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 17:31:28 EST

Nope, actually it is a new pkg for the dakota. From
what I gather from looking at them at the dealerships,
it has the dark graphite metallic color keyed bumpers
and flares. Might also have the tire and handling pkg
included. Maybe some different interior stuff, but I
don't remember. I have only seen them in the V6's,
though. I have seen them in the Patriot Blue combo and
a Dark Garnet combo. Also, the light silver combo.
They come on the Durangos as well.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274