CALENDAR RESULTS!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 17:37:28 EST

 Finally! :-)

  First, my apologies for the delay in getting these results out
to everyone. It actually only takes me 5-10 minutes to validate
and tally the votes, but it was just a matter of finding a spare
5-10 minutes! :-P

  Anyway, I would like to congratulate the following DMLers whose
trucks were chosen for the 2002 DML Calendar:

Tim Althoff
Jason Bleazard
Neil Bellinger
Chris Czimcharo
Kevin DeGarmo
Dakota Dodge
Walt Felix
Eric Giblock
Kevin Hoegen
Mark Kuzia
Andy Levy
Steven Toomey

  The above group is a fairly broad spectrum of trucks, 6 offroaders
and 6 street Daks. Everything from stock 4x4 to lifted to the sky
and relatively tame 2wd to slammed w/wild graphics and street/strip,
premag through GenIII. I don't think I could have done a much better
job of covering the whole spectrum of Dakdom if I had chosen the pics
myself! (Well, OK, I guess there aren't any "100% stock" daks in that
list, but there are a couple which are close.)

  Anyhoo, thanks very much to everyone who voted, and thanks to
everyone who submitted pics! If you didn't get in this year,
you've got a whole year to get that perfect shot... Oh, and when
you do get around to taking your pics, for the love of Pete, PLEASE
use a 35mm! :-)

------------

NOTE TO THE WINNERS:

  If you haven't already, please send me the info about your truck;
mods, etc. You can either type something up, or if your DML profile
is current, just let me know, and I'll use the info from there. I
also need to know how you would like your name to appear on the
picture, and your location. For example, "Jon Steiger, Forestville, NY"
Your name and location will go on the picture itself, the truck
info will go on an attached info sheet which will have a blurb
about all the trucks. If you would like your home page listed
in the blurb as well, just let me know. I normally include it
(if I know it) and your e-mail address, but if you don't want them
on there for some reason, I will gladly exclude them.

------------

 NOTE TO ANYONE PLANNING TO BUY A CALENDAR:

  If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please go to:

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/buy.html

and fill out the form there? Its basically just a poll so I can
try to determine how many calendars to order. I decided to try
this, as I have lost my shirt on the past two calendars. (Ordered
more than were sold, and never hit the break-even point.) The
calendars will be somewhere around $16-20 each, the final price
will depend on how many I actually order.

  If anyone has any questions, comments, etc. about any of the above,
feel free to reply to this message or mail me directly at
jon@dakota-truck.net. Thanks!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'