Re: QC Floor Mats was QC Stealth Box!!

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 21:45:58 EST

Nice box. Good job on the carpeting too. Just to give a little help if the
box is a little too small you can stuff it with dacron and the speaker will
think that the box if larger then its actual size. We used to do this all
the time when I had the money to play with stereos. Had several shops
around that recommended it. Doesn't sound as good as actually having the
right size box but better than a box that is just too small.

Dont know if you had this problem . Just wanted to through in some help.

> ""Raspa 4x4"" <raspa4x4@texas.net> wrote in message
> > I've been undecided for a while on how to add a sub to my QC, I finally
> got
> > a buddy of mine to build a custom box. Check it out
> > http://carrola.home.texas.net/dodge/QCsub.html. I wanted to see if
anyone
> > was interested in one. I'm trying to convince the guy who built to
build
> > some more. Shoot me an email off-list. If nothing else, you know it
can