Re: Re: Shelby Dakota = GLEN

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:59:18 EST

First time I have heard of this as an option. I knew they were available,
but thought they were a seperate order direct from Shelby with a self
install.
Something to do with the wood not being crash resistant (possibility of
breaking and spearing driver during an accident).

Learn something new everyday.
TonyC