Re: Gen II Bedrugs?

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 01:51:27 EST

I concur. I have a slide-in liner that the PO put in, and I've been wanting
to get rid of it since I first saw it, especially since there's
incriminating little spots of rust near the corners that the liner contacts.
I checked the bedrug site and a couple others and have the same question.
Thanks
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle